Image Map

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mississippi Food in Vegas?

If you didn’t know, I am originally from Mississippi. There is a restaurant here in Las Vegas that has always caught my eye when I drove by- the M&M Soul Food Café (Mississippi Mary is what the M’s are for). It is not in the best part of town, but that is usually where the good food is, right? It was really busy- we went on a Sunday morning for breakfast, and the crowd was mixed- people of every color, age and background- I consider that a great sign!

Andrew went with the ham steak and I had the catfish nuggets. It was all super yummy and a great taste of home. The biscuits were fluffy. The sweet tea was delicious (and authentic- you have to add enough sugar to practically rot your teeth while the water is still super hot so it melts in just right!) When I am craving some good Mississippi food this may just be where I will head- if I’m not in the mood to cook, that is!



1 comment:

  1. Stace, Andrew looks delicious and so does the chicken! LOL. Would lov to have you as a Follower on my blog, and a comment about my End Zone Empanada's would mean a LOT to me! Go Girl Go!! WWWW.HazzardInTheKitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete